Posted to dev@olingo.apache.org by "Tuo, Erming" <er...@sap.com> on 2016/08/24 22:25:12 UTC

BinaryOperator of 'has' does not work in Olingo 4.2.0

Michael and Olingo team,

We just upgraded to Olingo 4.2.0. The BinaryOperator ‘has’ does not work properly anymore, which used to work fine in 4.0.0.  I downloaded the source code and ran the example and got the same result. Please suggest. Is it possible to patch up 4.2.0? It is critical for us to upgrade.

http://localhost:8080/odata-server-tecsvc-4.2.0/odata.svc/ESAllPrim?$filter=PropertyString%20has%20%27a%27

{"error":{"code":null,"message":"The types 'Edm.Boolean' and 'Edm.String' are not compatible."}}

thx

Erming Tuo
LMS software Development Architect
SAP SuccessFactors | 2000 Edmund Halley, Reston, VA
US +1 703-678-0615

[cid:image001.png@01D1FE34.DA2BC0B0]

This e-mail may contain trade secrets or privileged, undisclosed, or otherwise confidential information. If you have received this e-mail in error, you are hereby notified that any review, copying, or distribution of it is strictly prohibited. Please inform us immediately and destroy the original transmittal. Thank you for your cooperation.