Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Mark Grover <ma...@apache.org> on 2014/06/03 02:40:29 UTC

Crunch 0.10.0 RC0

I downloaded the source tarball for RC0 and noticed that crunch-scrunch and
crunch-spark folders have _2.10 appended to them, which I believe is the
Scala version.
However, the code on github for crunch at
github.com/apache/crunch/tree/master doesn't have those versions appended.

I think it would be good to have the source code and the source tarball
match up to make the life of downstream integrators (like Apache Bigtop)
easier.

Thanks!
Mark

Re: Crunch 0.10.0 RC0