Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Mark Chaimungkalanont <ma...@atlassian.com> on 2004/11/11 07:55:06 UTC

FW: doAutoTypes - best way to set this property?

Hi there,

Does anyone on the dev list have any thoughts about making doAutoTypes
"configurable" through the AxisProperties? This is a bit of a hack but
it seems like this feature has been around for a while without any easy
way to turn it on?

Just something like

    /**
     * Construct TypeMapping
     */
    public TypeMappingImpl(TypeMapping delegate)
    {
        qName2Pair = new HashMap();
        class2Pair = new HashMap();
        pair2SF = new HashMap();
        pair2DF = new HashMap();
        this.delegate = delegate;
        namespaces = new ArrayList();

if(Boolean.TRUE.toString().equals(AxisProperties.getProperty(DO_AUTO_TYPES_FLAG)))
        {
            doAutoTypes = true;
        }

    }