Posted to general@gump.apache.org by Adam Jack <aj...@mric.coop> on 2004/10/12 00:03:07 UTC

Excalibur 'equilibrium' needs 'avalon-framework' fixes.

Folks

We are making lots of good progress with getting 100% gump'ed builds, but we
are stuck with a few more cases where Excalibur's Maven POMs refer to
'avalon-framework' and not to the "three parts" (avalon-framework-api,
avalon-framework-impl, avalon-framework-legacy.) Could somebody look into
this?

Thanks in advance.

regards

Adam

RE: Excalibur 'equilibrium' needs 'avalon-framework' fixes.

Posted by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org>.

Done.

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.