Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2020/12/10 02:32:05 UTC

[ACTION REQUIRED] Disabling captcha

Hello All,

the plan will be:
1) captcha range will be added to this [1] file
2) by default it will be 'A'-'Z'

If 'A'-'Z' is not appropriate for your language, please send me the range
specific to your language
NOTE: this should be the range i.e. unicode code for first letter should be
less than code for the second one
codes can be checked for ex. here http://www.unicode.org/charts/

Thanks in advance

[1]
https://github.com/apache/openmeetings/blob/master/openmeetings-web/src/main/webapp/languages/languages.xml

--
Best regards,
Maxim

Re: [ACTION REQUIRED] Disabling captcha

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENMEETINGS-2561

On Thu, 10 Dec 2020 at 11:48, Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> wrote:

> there is plenty of time
> even JIRA is not created :))
>
> On Thu, 10 Dec 2020 at 11:43, Ali Alhaidary <al...@the5stars.org>
> wrote:
>
>> Yes, you may use it for Farsi and Urdu as well.
>>
>> 05D0-05EA for Hebrew
>>
>> But, give me some time for 'Kurdish' as users are mostly using 'Kurdish
>> Sorani' and not 'Kurdish Kurmanji'
>>
>> On 12/10/20 6:55 AM, Maxim Solodovnik wrote:
>>
>> Is it for Arabic only? (maybe it also will work for Persian) ?
>>
>> On Thu, 10 Dec 2020 at 10:33, Ali Alhaidary <al...@the5stars.org>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> 0627-063A
>>>
>>> This the common range as other characters are scattered in the table and
>>> can not be in one range...
>>>
>>> https://www.unicode.org/charts/PDF/U0600.pdf
>>>

>>> On 12/10/20 6:21 AM, Maxim Solodovnik wrote:
>>>
>>> please re-read my post
>>>
>>> especially this part:
>>> *If 'A'-'Z' is not appropriate for your language, please send me the
>>> range specific to your language*
>>> *NOTE: this should be the range i.e. unicode code for first letter
>>> should be less than code for the second one*
>>> *codes can be checked for ex. here http://www.unicode.org/charts/
>>> <http://www.unicode.org/charts/>*
>>>
>>> For Arabic the above mean:
>>> 1) go to http://www.unicode.org/charts/