Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by boris brinza <bo...@pixelpark.com> on 2002/09/20 14:29:23 UTC

jsp + vm

hi boys...
is possible to have both type of pages in one project?

thanx in advance...

--
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+  Boris Brinza              +

Re: jsp + vm

Posted by Phillip Rhodes <rh...@telerama.com>.
Yes.  It's possible.  I was able to run my jsp's and still use the flux
admin screens to add users.

Re: unwanted RDFx tables

Posted by Derick Fernando <de...@xenocex.com>.
Hi,

In your \tdk\webapps\app\WEB-INF\conf there might be more than one schema
file. Delete the second and third. Then make sure there is a file called
turbine-schema.xml which contains the RDF table, in addittion to your own
schema file that is. At least this is relevant to TDK 2.2.

Hope that helps.
Derick

Re: jsp + vm

Posted by Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>.
> From: boris brinza <bo...@pixelpark.com>
>
> is possible to have both type of pages in one project?

Having never used jsp with turbine I am unsure as to whether or not this
would work, but check out http://jakarta.apache.org/velocity/veltag.html

HTH,

Scott
--