Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by ki...@objectedge.com on 2011/11/18 01:17:56 UTC

verification email

Hi,

When user registers for newsletter on ecommerce site, ofbiz sends the
verification email. The email has form and submit button. Some email
client won't allow the form submit.

Hence, I tried changing it to hyperlink but it gives following error. Does
anyone have better idea?

Request updateContactListPartyNoUserLogin caused an error with the
following message: Error calling event:
org.ofbiz.webapp.event.EventHandlerException: Found URL parameter
[contactListId] passed to secure (https) request-map with uri
[updateContactListPartyNoUserLogin] with an event that calls service
[updateContactListPartyNoUserLogin]; this is not allowed for security
reasons! The data should be encrypted by making it part of the request
body (a form field) instead of the request URL. Moreover it would be kind
if you could create a Jira sub-task of
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-2330 (check before if a
sub-task for this error does not exist). If you are not sure how to create
a Jira issue please have a look before at
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/JIB2 Thank you in advance for your
help.

Regards,
Kiran Gawde

Senior Software Architect
Object Edge Inc
(925) 943 5558 x108

"There are two kind of people: Those who do the work and those who take
the credit. Try to be in the first group because there is less competition
there."
"Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams
is more powerful than one with all the facts".

Re: verification email

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
all submits have been changed to  POst and will note accept gets.
Yes my email client converts all HTML to text, so if the link produced
is not supported then can not use the link.

I change the verification page generates a code with the link goes to a
new form what they paste the verification code in.

kiran@objectedge.com sent the following on 11/17/2011 5:48 PM:

Posted by ki...@objectedge.com.