Posted to dev@lucy.apache.org by Nick Wellnhofer <we...@aevum.de> on 2014/09/17 11:07:44 UTC

[lucy-dev] 0.4.1 release?

Lucifers,

I just landed another round of commits that should fix some of the cpantesters failures we’re seeing. I think it’s time for a 0.4.1 release of both Clownfish and Lucy.

The only unresolved issue is CLOWNFISH-3. I’m at a loss here.

There are some other failures which I would ignore at least for now.

Build failure somehow related to AddressSanitizer:

http://www.cpantesters.org/cpan/report/ab7c512c-343b-11e4-9533-b131854e61d6

Windows permission problems:

http://www.cpantesters.org/cpan/report/17c67a46-6c2d-1014-90d7-cdaf07cfef23
http://www.cpantesters.org/cpan/report/1593ef46-6c26-1014-b735-d83ef21685c7

Nick

Re: [lucy-dev] 0.4.1 release?

Posted by Peter Karman <pe...@peknet.com>.
Marvin Humphrey wrote on 9/17/14, 12:21 PM:
> On Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 2:07 AM, Nick Wellnhofer<we...@aevum.de>  wrote:
>> I just landed another round of commits that should fix some of the
>> cpantesters failures we’re seeing.
>
> Nice!
>
>> I think it’s time for a 0.4.1 release of both Clownfish and Lucy.
>
> +1
>
>> The only unresolved issue is CLOWNFISH-3. I’m at a loss here.
>>
>> There are some other failures which I would ignore at least for now.
>>
>> Build failure somehow related to AddressSanitizer:
>>
>> http://www.cpantesters.org/cpan/report/ab7c512c-343b-11e4-9533-b131854e61d6
>>
>> Windows permission problems:
>>
>> http://www.cpantesters.org/cpan/report/17c67a46-6c2d-1014-90d7-cdaf07cfef23
>> http://www.cpantesters.org/cpan/report/1593ef46-6c26-1014-b735-d83ef21685c7
>
> There will be another release soon enough. :)

+1 to all Marvin's comments. Often, early, etc.

Re: [lucy-dev] 0.4.1 release?

Posted by Marvin Humphrey <ma...@rectangular.com>.
On Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 2:07 AM, Nick Wellnhofer <we...@aevum.de> wrote:
> I just landed another round of commits that should fix some of the
> cpantesters failures we’re seeing.

Nice!

> I think it’s time for a 0.4.1 release of both Clownfish and Lucy.

+1

> The only unresolved issue is CLOWNFISH-3. I’m at a loss here.
>
> There are some other failures which I would ignore at least for now.
>
> Build failure somehow related to AddressSanitizer:
>
> http://www.cpantesters.org/cpan/report/ab7c512c-343b-11e4-9533-b131854e61d6
>
> Windows permission problems:
>
> http://www.cpantesters.org/cpan/report/17c67a46-6c2d-1014-90d7-cdaf07cfef23
> http://www.cpantesters.org/cpan/report/1593ef46-6c26-1014-b735-d83ef21685c7

There will be another release soon enough. :)

Marvin Humphrey