Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Zach York <zy...@gmail.com> on 2018/12/01 00:16:52 UTC

Re: [VOTE] First release candidate for HBase 2.0.3 is available

I'm in the process of testing it. I'll be back in an hour or less
(hopefully :))

Posted by Zach York <zy...@gmail.com>.
+1

- checked sums and sigs: Ok
- Rat check: Ok
- built from source: Ok (8u92)
- Ran unit tests: Ok
- Messed around with some basic shell commands: Ok
- Loaded and read 1M rows with LTT: Ok
- Sanity checked Web UI: Ok