Posted to user@openwebbeans.apache.org by Harald Wellmann <hw...@googlemail.com> on 2012/07/24 20:37:34 UTC

Servlet Injection on Jetty

Does OpenWebBeans support servlet injection on Jetty, similar to the
following Tomcat sample:

/tomcat7-sample/src/main/java/org/apache/webbeans/samples/tomcat/InjectorServlet.java

If so, does anybody have a working sample or a setup howto?

Thanks,
Harald

Re: Servlet Injection on Jetty

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
Hi Harald!

The tomcat samples are targeting a tomcat installation where OWB and the rest is already installed in either ${catalina.home}/lib or in a shared.loader (see conf/catalina.properties). They are also not very fancy in terms of style atm. Sure a thing we can heavily improve...

LieGrue,
strub

Posted by Harald Wellmann <hw...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.