Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Bilgin Ibryam <bi...@iguanait.com> on 2009/01/07 09:54:52 UTC

Re: prices calculating to three decimal places for USD

Hi Todd,

in arithmetic.properties you specify the number of deciamls to
calculate. This rounding will apply for all currencies though. But you
can do currency aware formatting while visualizing the amount in
UtilFormatOut.java. But UtilFormatOut formating will be done only for
visualizing, ie the real amounts in DB will remain formatter using
arithmetic.properties

Bilgin