Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de> on 2017/01/24 19:42:43 UTC

Jenkins Jobs

Hi the Jenkins Job:

https://builds.apache.org/job/maven-master-release-status-test-plugins-windows/36/console

hangs with Exception in thread "main" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError:
PermGen space

for a little bit longer time (3 Days ...)..

I have aborted that job...

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

Re: Jenkins Jobs

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
Yep, but perhaps limit that to the master branch (with the ability to
opt-in specific branches if needed)

Re: Jenkins Jobs

Posted by Christian Schulte <cs...@schulte.it>.

Re: Jenkins Jobs

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
We probably can delete those jobs.

I'll do an inventory and put the proposal the the list

On Tue 24 Jan 2017 at 19:43, Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de> wrote:

> Hi the Jenkins Job:
>

> https://builds.apache.org/job/maven-master-release-status-test-plugins-windows/36/console
>

> hangs with Exception in thread "main" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError:
>
> PermGen space
>

> for a little bit longer time (3 Days ...)..
>

> I have aborted that job...
>

> Kind regards
>
> Karl Heinz Marbaise

Sent from my phone