Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/27 02:41:46 UTC

Looks like Cobertura fail again at the Shidnig JDK1.6 CI ?

Looks like the Cobertura failing the CI builds again in the JDK 1.6
builds? I am surprise the other builds dont fail.

Could we disable Cobertura for 1.6 CI for a while? I am having problem
logging in to the Apache CI.

- Henry

Re: Looks like Cobertura fail again at the Shidnig JDK1.6 CI ?

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Stanton

- Henry

Posted by Stanton Sievers <si...@gmail.com>.