Posted to dev@any23.apache.org by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org> on 2012/04/01 21:09:26 UTC

Re: Shift 0.7.0-incubating?

Hi all guys,
for the CLI improvements please follow up the discussion on
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ANY23-71

Unfortunately there has been too much sun during the Weekend to stay
at home programming, I took advantage to take outside the puppy so
that patch is the only one I had the chance to take care. More
incoming during the week!

All the best,
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/