Posted to user@struts.apache.org by sh...@vmoksha.com on 2004/06/08 07:49:47 UTC

Dyanamic form

Hi Nikhil,

thanks a lot for your help.But we have tried thyis solution.The problem is
I need to create the ArrayList with some size which is defined at the
server end like in your action class or Struts-config.But If i add rows
dynnamically at the client add then it throws ArrayIndexOutofBound error.

Please advice .Can you send me some sample code of it.I would really
appreciate your help.

Regards
Shoaib

 The information contained in this message is legally privileged and
confidential information intended only for the use of the addressed
individual or entity indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery
of the message to such person). It must not be read, copied, disclosed,
distributed or used by any person other than the addressee. Unauthorized
use, disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
Opinions, conclusions and other information on this message that do not
relate to the official business of any of the constituent companies of the
vMoksha shall be understood as neither given nor endrosed by the Group. If
you have this message in error, you should destroy this message and kindly
notify the sender by e-mail.

RE: Action Forward

Posted by Shilpa Vaidya <sh...@icici-infotech.com>.
 I do not hink its possible.
U will have to make an entry in struts config .xml.
Something like this...if ur doing a simple forward. w/o any action class.
regds
shilpa
for ex -
<action forward="/WEB-INF/package/pac_log.jsp" path="/pac_log" />

Posted by Robert Taylor <rt...@mulework.com>.
Yes.

return new ActionForward(path);

robert
  Is it possible to forward to a page(html/jsp) from the Action Class
without declaring that forward in the struts-config.xml?

  Brati Sankar Ghosh
  Tata Consultancy Services
  Mailto: brati.sankarghosh@tcs.com
  Website: http://www.tcs.com

Action Forward

Posted by br...@tcs.com.

RE: Dyanamic form

Posted by Andrew Hill <an...@gridnode.com>.
Take a look at the lazyList method in ListUtils (in commons-collections). It
should provide that for which you seek.
[http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/collections/api/org/apache/commons/collec
tions/ListUtils.html]

In getter method of arrayList you must check whether index is within bounds
or not.
if not then you have to add new object (blank) to arrayList,if possible i
will send send utility class for this.

Nikhil.

shoaibm@vmoksha.com wrote:
Hi Nikhil,

thanks a lot for your help.But we have tried thyis solution.The problem is
I need to create the ArrayList with some size which is defined at the
server end like in your action class or Struts-config.But If i add rows
dynnamically at the client add then it throws ArrayIndexOutofBound error.

Please advice .Can you send me some sample code of it.I would really
appreciate your help.

Regards
Shoaib

**