Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by "O'Callaghan, Sean" <se...@iona.com> on 2008/03/31 15:53:40 UTC

Which org.apache.xmlbeans version is being supported for CXF 2.1?

Hi,

I've noticed in a 2.1 installation that there is an xbean-2.2.0.jar and also xmlbeans-2.3.0.jar.
I assume it should only be the more recent version that we use?

Seán.

----------------------------
Registered Number: 171387

Re: Which org.apache.xmlbeans version is being supported for CXF 2.1?

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Monday 31 March 2008, O'Callaghan, Sean wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've noticed in a 2.1 installation that there is an xbean-2.2.0.jar
> and also xmlbeans-2.3.0.jar. I assume it should only be the more
> recent version that we use?

Lovely.  Changing jar names.   Nice...

Go with 2.3.0.  I think it's just updating the pom in rt/frontend/js.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer, IONA