Posted to dev@libcloud.apache.org by Tomaz Muraus <to...@apache.org> on 2013/10/17 10:31:36 UTC

[dev] Libcloud meet up / hack day at the CloudStack collaboration conference in Amsterdam in November

All,

I will be at a CloudStack Collaboration Conference in Amsterdam in November
(http://cloudstackcollab.org/home). The conference takes place between
20-22nd of November.

If enough people are interested (at least 5), I can organize a Libcloud
meet up / hack day during the conference. The hack day would most likely
take place on 20th of November.

If you would like to and can attend this meet up, please reply to this
thread. If we can get enough people interested, we can also organize a
promo code for you to register for the entire conference.

P.S. Thanks to Sebastien for helping and offering a room for the meet up.