Posted to marketing@cloudstack.apache.org by Gavin Lee <ga...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/22 08:15:48 UTC

CCC13 proposal

I know it's too late for new proposal. Is it possible to catch up the past
deadline?

I missed this because I didn't have a attractive technical related topic.

Here I raise a proposal about CloudStack for China Customers.

Details as following:
As working in TCloud, we encountered many issues in customers' environment
when setup and operate on CloudStack, some are common, others are more
specific. I'd like to share what should be considered when hit Chinese
market using CloudStack?

Never mind if I missed finally :P

Thanks.
--
Gavin

Re: CCC13 proposal

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.
On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 03:26:12PM +0000, Musayev, Ilya wrote:
> Joe,
>
> When do you expect the proposals to be approved and posted?

We are targeting Jun 01 for the program announcements.

See "Important Dates" here: http://www.cloudstackcollab.org/

-chip

Re: CCC13 proposal

Posted by Joe Brockmeier <jz...@zonker.net>.
Just FYI Gavin, et. al.,

We'll be sending out acceptance notes today. We need responses quickly
to confirm that speakers are able to attend.

On Wed, May 22, 2013, at 10:35 PM, Gavin Lee wrote:
> Done to send the proposal.
> No matter accept or not, I will go and to see you guys in CA.
> Thanks.
>

> On Thu, May 23, 2013 at 12:25 AM, Joe Brockmeier <jz...@zonker.net> wrote:
>
> > On Wed, May 22, 2013, at 11:23 AM, Musayev, Ilya wrote:
> > > Understood,
> > >
> > > If we can notify the speakers sooner than June 1st, so they can get the
> > > slides/prep work ready - it would certainly help.
> >
> > Yes, because speakers *always* start working on their slides immediately
> > after they've had a talk confirmed. ;-)
> >
> > (Speakers are notified as soon as we pick talks, May 24th. The delay is
> > confirming with speakers that they've gotten the notification and are
> > going to be attending.)
> >
> > Best,
> >
> > jzb
> > --
> > Joe Brockmeier
> > jzb@zonker.net
> > Twitter: @jzb
> > http://www.dissociatedpress.net/
> >

> --
> Gavin

Best,

jzb

Re: CCC13 proposal

Posted by Gavin Lee <ga...@gmail.com>.
Done to send the proposal.

Re: CCC13 proposal

Posted by Joe Brockmeier <jz...@zonker.net>.

RE: CCC13 proposal

Posted by "Musayev, Ilya" <im...@webmd.net>.
Understood,

If we can notify the speakers sooner than June 1st, so they can get the slides/prep work ready - it would certainly help.

Regards
ilya

Re: CCC13 proposal

Posted by Joe Brockmeier <jz...@zonker.net>.

Re: CCC13 proposal

Posted by Joe Brockmeier <jz...@zonker.net>.

RE: CCC13 proposal

Posted by "Musayev, Ilya" <im...@webmd.net>.
Joe,

When do you expect the proposals to be approved and posted?

Gavin,
Hope you proposal gets accepted, I'd like to hear the challenges you've ran into - as it will apply to many folks sooner or later.

Thanks
ilya

Re: CCC13 proposal

Posted by Joe Brockmeier <jz...@zonker.net>.