Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jan <ra...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/07 00:27:35 UTC

ejb depedency problem

Hi All,

I'm having weird ejb dependency problem, can anyone help me with my
situation.

Here is my problem

I have multi module like

Root
   __   EJB Module
   __   JAR1 Module
   __   JAR2 Module
   __   Web

i have declared dependency as <type>ejb</type> in my jar1 & jar2 modules.
now when i tried to run maven compile goal from Root my comilation fails at
JAR1 module, when i looked at the classpath for JAR1 module its not loading
the EJBModule into its classpath. But when i run compile just from JAR1
Module it then my compilation is not failing.

So why this behave differently when run my owl project ie from root  vs
running on just one module ie from JAR1Module?

As i side note when i change my <type>jar</type> at my root and take off
<type> declaration from my JAR module then everthing works perfectly either
from root or individual.