Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by azadbajaj <az...@headstrong.com> on 2012/03/02 18:30:07 UTC

Button requires clicking multiple times in IE 8

Hi,
I am using Apache wicket 1.4 for my application and this application has
been live from past 1 year. And earlier we never had browser compatibility
issues with IE 6, IE7. But recently i have and users have started
complaining about multiple time clicking of BreadCrumbPanelLinks,
InidicatingAjaxbuttons in the application to get the response. I had done
some research but haven't really got solution to this problem. Any help
would be appreciable.

Thanks,
Aza

Re: Button requires clicking multiple times in IE 8

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

We are not aware of any problems similar to what you described.
If you can reproduce the problem in a quickstart then attach it to a
ticket in Jira and we will try to help/fix.

On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 7:30 PM, azadbajaj <az...@headstrong.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I am using Apache wicket 1.4 for my application and this application has
> been live from past 1 year. And earlier we never had browser compatibility
> issues with IE 6, IE7. But recently i have and users have started
> complaining about multiple time clicking of BreadCrumbPanelLinks,
> InidicatingAjaxbuttons in the application to get the response. I had done
> some research but haven't really got solution to this problem. Any help
> would be appreciable.
>
> Thanks,
> Aza

Martin Grigorov