Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Caroline Jen <ji...@yahoo.com> on 2005/08/29 19:41:36 UTC

What Is the URL to Join the Discussion of JSF?

I start using the JSF.  But, I cannot find the place
where I can join the discussion of JSF at the
jakarta.apache.org.  What is the exact URL?  Please help.

Re: What Is the URL to Join the Discussion of JSF?

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmx.at>.
Caroline Jen wrote:
> I start using the JSF.  But, I cannot find the place
> where I can join the discussion of JSF at the
> jakarta.apache.org.  What is the exact URL?  Please help.

Sun also hosts several JSF forums on their site...

Welcome to the club...

Werner

Re: What Is the URL to Join the Discussion of JSF?

Posted by Craig McClanahan <cr...@gmail.com>.
On 8/29/05, Caroline Jen <ji...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I start using the JSF.  But, I cannot find the place
> where I can join the discussion of JSF at the
> jakarta.apache.org.  What is the exact URL?  Please help.

There is not really a "the" place at Apache to discuss JSF, but your
best bet for general questions about it (and an open source
implementation you can use) is at MyFaces (http://myfaces.apache.org).
 The user mailing list there has people that can answer questions
about JSF in general, as well as about the MyFaces extended components
-- follow the mailing lists link on that page for info on how to
subscribe.

Links to some external sources of resources about JSF are also listed
on the Shale Wiki page:

  http://wiki.apache.org/struts/StrutsShale

In particular, the forum links there might prove useful pointers to
additional places you can ask questions.

Craig