Posted to dev@hawq.apache.org by Ed Espino <es...@apache.org> on 2017/11/13 15:25:02 UTC

Apache HAWQ (incubating) 2.3.0.0 suggestion

HAWQ,

I feel we have sufficient content to warrant a 2.3.0.0 release. It has been
4+ months since our last release (2.2.0.0). I suggest we include the
pluggable storage feature (HAWQ-786 - assigned to Chiyang Wan -
chiyang10000@gmail.com) plus others (as appropriate) in the 2.3.0.0 queue in
the next release.

Are there any outstanding issues that are mandatory for the 2.3.0.0 release?
What do others think?

-=e

--
*Ed Espino*

Re: Apache HAWQ (incubating) 2.3.0.0 suggestion

Posted by Yi JIN <ji...@gmail.com>.
Hi Radar,

According to my input, the pluggable storage framework is one desired
feature from marketing, as it is key to reenforce HAWQ performance
advantages and its code is nowunder refactor for delivery as I have seen
some activities relating to this feature, I think we just need the last
mile to have it contributed in Apache HAWQ. Therefore, I prefer to give
more patience to have one stronger release besides those amazing features
we have done, like TDE, ranger etc. Thanks.

Best,
Yi

Posted by Radar Lei <rl...@pivotal.io>.
Hi All,

Posted by Lei Chang <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "刘奎恩(局外)" <ku...@alibaba-inc.com>.
Missed out DEV.
------------------------------------------------------------------发件人:Lei Chang <ch...@gmail.com>发送时间:2017年11月14日(星期二) 10:28收件人:dev <de...@hawq.incubator.apache.org>; 刘奎恩(局外) <ku...@alibaba-inc.com>主 题:Re: Apache HAWQ (incubating) 2.3.0.0 suggestion

------------------------------------------------------------------发件人:Ed Espino <es...@apache.org>发送时间:2017年11月13日(星期一) 23:25收件人:dev <de...@hawq.incubator.apache.org>主 题:Apache HAWQ (incubating) 2.3.0.0 suggestion

Posted by Lei Chang <ch...@gmail.com>.