Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Emma Brown <em...@bellsouth.net> on 2015/01/08 23:02:44 UTC

Question

                      I have just downloaded openoffice.org.  Can I connect
the database to my present database Microsoft Office Works?  Any help would
be appreciated.  Thank you.

Re: Question

Posted by "Keith N. McKenna" <ke...@comcast.net>.
Emma Brown wrote:

>                       I have just downloaded openoffice.org.  Can I connect
> the database to my present database Microsoft Office Works?  Any help would
> be appreciated.  Thank you.

The OpenOffice Base module does not recognize the .wdb format of a
MSWorks database. If you still have a copy of MSWorks you can export the
database in dBase format that OpenOffice should recognize.

Hope this helps.

Regards
Keith