Posted to users@camel.apache.org by shekher awasthi <sh...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/10 08:55:16 UTC

TypeConverterLoaderException in WebApplication on ContextLoad

Hi All,

While everything was working fine in standalong java project moment we moved
it to webapplication we are facing TypeConverterLoaderException
we are using camel 2.8.0 in our web-based application and we have disabled
ContextLoading on server startup, so tomcat is getting started with no
exception.Moment we hit the StartContext button on the webpage
we are getting following exception

context: /adapter

delegate: false

repositories:

/WEB-INF/classes/

----------> Parent Classloader:

org.apache.catalina.loader.StandardClassLoader@b8df17

[ http-7777-2] bstractCamelContextFactoryBean DEBUG Adding route from
RouteContextRef[adapterRouteContextDef] ->
Route[[From[{{rXMLToXML.sourceXMLFilePath}}]] ->
[To[{{rXMLToXML.xslFilePath}}], To[{{rXMLToXML.targetXMLFilePath}}]]]

[ http-7777-2] bstractCamelContextFactoryBean DEBUG Adding route from
RouteContextRef[adapterRouteContextDef] ->
Route[[From[{{rCSVToXML.sourceXMLFilePath}}]] ->
[Marshal[org.apache.camel.model.dataformat.CsvDataFormat@19f90e3],
To[bean:XMLConverter?method=processCSVInvoice],
To[{{rCSVToXML.xslFilePath}}], To[{{rCSVToXML.targetXMLFilePath}}]]]

[ http-7777-2] bstractCamelContextFactoryBean DEBUG Found JAXB created
routes: [Route[[From[{{rCSVToXML.sourceXMLFilePath}}]] ->
[Marshal[org.apache.camel.model.dataformat.CsvDataFormat@19f90e3],
To[bean:XMLConverter?method=processCSVInvoice],
To[{{rCSVToXML.xslFilePath}}], To[{{rCSVToXML.targetXMLFilePath}}]]],
Route[[From[{{rXMLToXML.sourceXMLFilePath}}]] ->
[To[{{rXMLToXML.xslFilePath}}], To[{{rXMLToXML.targetXMLFilePath}}]]]]

[ http-7777-2] SpringCamelContext DEBUG onApplicationEvent:
org.springframework.context.event.ContextRefreshedEvent[source=org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext@185ad79:
startup date [Wed Aug 10 12:00:03 IST 2011]; root of context hierarchy]

[ http-7777-2] SpringCamelContext INFO Apache Camel 2.8.0 (CamelContext:
adapterContextId) is starting

[ http-7777-2] SpringCamelContext INFO JMX enabled. Using
ManagedManagementStrategy.

[ http-7777-2] DefaultManagementAgent DEBUG Starting JMX agent on server:
com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer@1ac3c08

[ http-7777-2] DefaultManagementAgent DEBUG Registered MBean with
objectname:
org.apache.camel:context=snsln-045/adapterContextId,type=context,name="adapterContextId"

[ http-7777-2] DefaultManagementAgent DEBUG Registered MBean with
objectname:
org.apache.camel:context=snsln-045/adapterContextId,type=services,name=DefaultTypeConverter(0x577c5e)

[ http-7777-2] AnnotationTypeConverterLoader INFO Found 3 packages with 14
@Converter classes to load

[ http-7777-2] DefaultTypeConverter INFO Loaded 153 core type converters
(total 153 type converters)

[ http-7777-2] AnnotationTypeConverterLoader INFO Loaded 27 @Converter
classes

[ http-7777-2] efaultPackageScanClassResolver DEBUG Searching for
annotations of org.apache.camel.Converter in packages:
[org.apache.camel.scala.converter.ScalaTypeConverter]

[ http-7777-2] efaultPackageScanClassResolver DEBUG Found: []

[ http-7777-2] SpringCamelContext INFO Apache Camel 2.8.0
(CamelContext:adapterContextId) is shutting down

[ http-7777-2] DefaultShutdownStrategy INFO Starting to graceful shutdown 0
routes (timeout 300 seconds)

[ http-7777-2] DefaultExecutorServiceStrategy DEBUG Created new single
thread pool for source:
org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultShutdownStrategy@1eb0cd0 with name:
ShutdownTask. ->
java.util.concurrent.Executors$FinalizableDelegatedExecutorService@964130

[ Camel Thread 0 - ShutdownTask] DefaultShutdownStrategy DEBUG There are 0
routes to shutdown

[ http-7777-2] DefaultShutdownStrategy INFO Graceful shutdown of 0 routes
completed in 0 seconds

[ http-7777-2] DefaultManagementAgent DEBUG Unregistered MBean with
objectname:
org.apache.camel:context=snsln-045/adapterContextId,type=context,name="adapterContextId"

[ http-7777-2] DefaultManagementAgent DEBUG Unregistered MBean with
objectname:
org.apache.camel:context=snsln-045/adapterContextId,type=services,name=DefaultTypeConverter(0x577c5e)

[ http-7777-2] SpringCamelContext INFO Uptime: 0.181 seconds

[ http-7777-2] SpringCamelContext INFO Apache Camel 2.8.0 (CamelContext:
adapterContextId) is shutdown in 0.006 seconds

Aug 10, 2011 12:00:04 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve
invoke

SEVERE: Servlet.service() for servlet dispatcher threw exception
*

org.apache.camel.TypeConverterLoaderException*: Failed to load type
converters because of: Cannot find any type converter classes from the
following packages: [org.apache.camel.scala.converter.ScalaTypeConverter]

at org.apache.camel.impl.converter.AnnotationTypeConverterLoader.load(*
AnnotationTypeConverterLoader.java:116*)

at
org.apache.camel.impl.converter.BaseTypeConverterRegistry.loadTypeConverters(
*BaseTypeConverterRegistry.java:406*)

at org.apache.camel.impl.converter.DefaultTypeConverter.doStart(*
DefaultTypeConverter.java:42*)

at org.apache.camel.impl.ServiceSupport.start(*ServiceSupport.java:67*)

at org.apache.camel.impl.ServiceSupport.start(*ServiceSupport.java:54*)

at org.apache.camel.util.ServiceHelper.startService(*ServiceHelper.java:56*)

at org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.startServices(*
DefaultCamelContext.java:1629*)

at org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.addService(*
DefaultCamelContext.java:911*)

at org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.getTypeConverter(*
DefaultCamelContext.java:994*)

at org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.getTypeConverterRegistry(*
DefaultCamelContext.java:1011*)

at org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.forceLazyInitialization(*
DefaultCamelContext.java:1957*)

at org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.doStartCamel(*
DefaultCamelContext.java:1433*)

at org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.doStart(*
DefaultCamelContext.java:1346*)

at org.apache.camel.spring.SpringCamelContext.doStart(*
SpringCamelContext.java:160*)

at org.apache.camel.impl.ServiceSupport.start(*ServiceSupport.java:67*)

at org.apache.camel.impl.ServiceSupport.start(*ServiceSupport.java:54*)

at org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.start(*
DefaultCamelContext.java:1324*)

at org.apache.camel.spring.SpringCamelContext.maybeStart(*
SpringCamelContext.java:204*)

at org.apache.camel.spring.SpringCamelContext.onApplicationEvent(*
SpringCamelContext.java:99*)

at org.apache.camel.spring.CamelContextFactoryBean.onApplicationEvent(*
CamelContextFactoryBean.java:240*)

at
org.springframework.context.event.SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster.multicastEvent(
*SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster.java:97*)

at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.publishEvent(
*AbstractApplicationContext.java:303*)

at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.finishRefresh(
*AbstractApplicationContext.java:911*)

at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(*
AbstractApplicationContext.java:428*)

at
org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>(*
ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:139*)

at
org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>(*
ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:83*)

at com.adapter.impl.AdapterManager.loadCamelContext(*AdapterManager.java:26*
)

at com.adapter.impl.AdapterManager.loadCamelContext(*AdapterManager.java:22*
)

at com.app.controller.AppAdapterController.startContext(*
AppAdapterController.java:50*)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(*Native Method*)

at
org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.multiaction.MultiActionController.invokeNamedMethod(
*MultiActionController.java:471*)

at
org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.multiaction.MultiActionController.handleRequestInternal(
*MultiActionController.java:408*)

at org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.AbstractController.handleRequest(*
AbstractController.java:153*)

at
org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.SimpleControllerHandlerAdapter.handle(*
SimpleControllerHandlerAdapter.java:48*)

at org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doDispatch(*
DispatcherServlet.java:790*)

at org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doService(*
DispatcherServlet.java:719*)

at org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.processRequest(*
FrameworkServlet.java:644*)

at org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.doPost(*
FrameworkServlet.java:560*)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(*HttpServlet.java:637*)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(*HttpServlet.java:717*)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(*
ApplicationFilterChain.java:290*)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(*
ApplicationFilterChain.java:206*)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(*
StandardWrapperValve.java:233*)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(*
StandardContextValve.java:191*)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(*
StandardHostValve.java:127*)

at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(*
ErrorReportValve.java:102*)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(*
StandardEngineValve.java:109*)

at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(*
CoyoteAdapter.java:298*)

at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(*
Http11Processor.java:859*)

at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(*
Http11Protocol.java:588*)

at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(*JIoEndpoint.java:489*)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

I have already placed all jar files in the classpath and when hitting start
context button We are reading camelContext.xml file placed in the classpath
and than starting camelContext.

i am clueless why this exception is occuring while other java application
was working fine.

Thnaks in advance

Re: TypeConverterLoaderException in WebApplication on ContextLoad

Posted by shekher awasthi <sh...@gmail.com>.
I have no idea about TCCL so will try to build from source and mean time can
wait for the new snapShot

Thanks Willem for the help

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.

--