Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Andrew Burton <an...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/07 05:01:50 UTC

Re: JMeter - Maven Integration

That's a pretty old blogpost (2012!) to be following instructions from.

The website for the plugin has some better and more up-to-date instructions
here:
https://github.com/jmeter-maven-plugin/jmeter-maven-plugin/wiki/Basic-Configuration
.

The mailing list for the JMeter Maven plugin is at
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/maven-jmeter-plugin-users. You
might have more luck getting a response there.

On Wed, Mar 22, 2017 at 5:05 PM, Saraswathi Syam <saraswathi.metla@gmail.com