Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <jv...@periapt.com> on 2000/09/03 02:31:03 UTC

Terrence Parr and Antlr grammar

Hey,

Good news! Terrence Parr has donated a proof of concept
grammar, and some of his experience. We are currently
discussing options for the future grammar of Velocity.

He is an incredible resource as the creator of Antlr,
and someone who has years of experience writing
parsers for all sorts of languages.

Anyway I would like to vote to give Terrence CVS
write. I hope that his effort continues as it
would amazing to have him help with Velocity!

+1 For Terrence!

jvz.

--

Jason van Zyl
jvanzyl@periapt.com

Re: Terrence Parr and Antlr grammar

Posted by Jon Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com>.
on 9/2/2000 5:31 PM, "Jason van Zyl" <jv...@periapt.com> wrote:

> Anyway I would like to vote to give Terrence CVS
> write. I hope that his effort continues as it
> would amazing to have him help with Velocity!
>
> +1 For Terrence!

+1

-jon

--