Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by "Brehm, Robert P" <ro...@office.xerox.com> on 2004/09/28 20:51:25 UTC

Cactus tests with Htmlunit

Hi list,

I am wondering if it is possible to use Htmlunit with cactus?  If so, is there any sample code available?

Regards,
Bob Brehm
Software Engineer
Xerox Corporation

RE: Cactus tests with Htmlunit

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.
Hi Robert,

We have a special integration with HttpUnit but not with HtmlUnit. That
said, I'm curious to know why you would be interested in integrating Cactus
and HtmlUnit (maybe there's an interesting use case here that we haven't
discovered yet!).

All that said, if you're interested in the Ant integration of Cactus, i.e.
automatic server configuration + start/stop + deployment you should have a
look at Cargo (http://cargo.codehaus.org) which does all this (the Cargo
code initially came from Cactus).

Thanks
-Vincent