Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by jean-frederic clere <jf...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/21 16:47:09 UTC

[ANN] Apache Tomcat 6.0.24 released

The Apache Tomcat team announces the immediate availability of Apache
Tomcat 6.0.24 stable. This release includes many bug-fixes over Apache
Tomcat 6.0.20.
Note that is version has 4 zip binaries: a generic one and three
bundled with Tomcat native binaries for different CPU architectures.

Apache Tomcat 6.0 includes new features over Apache Tomcat 5.5,
including support for the new Servlet 2.5 and JSP 2.1 specifications, a
refactored clustering implementation, advanced IO features, and
improvements in memory usage.

Please refer to the change log for the list of changes:
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/changelog.html

Downloads:
http://tomcat.apache.org/download-60.cgi

Migration guide from Apache Tomcat 5.5.x:
http://tomcat.apache.org/migration.html

Thank you,

-- The Apache Tomcat Team

Re: [ANN] Apache Tomcat 6.0.24 released

Posted by jean-frederic clere <jf...@gmail.com>.
On 01/28/2010 01:29 AM, Jason Brittain wrote:
> Apparently the Maven repositor(ies) don't yet have this new release.  Can
> you
> push it out?  The ibiblio repository has 6.0.20:
>
> http://mirrors.ibiblio.org/pub/mirrors/maven2/org/apache/tomcat/catalina/
>
> but the documented Apache m2-repository (for stable releases) only has up to
> 6.0.18:
>
> http://tomcat.apache.org/dev/dist/m2-repository/org/apache/tomcat/catalina/

I have fixed the stuff in people.apache.org I hope it will appear soon
in the mirrors.

Cheers

Jean-Frederic

Posted by jean-frederic clere <jf...@gmail.com>.
On 01/29/2010 03:29 AM, Jason Brittain wrote:
> Maybe you have a conflicting jsch jar file that ends up getting loaded in
> front of the
> correct/newer version.  Look for all jsch jars on your machine and see what
> versions
> they are, and maybe temporarily (re)move older ones.

It seems I have one in ant and it uses this one :-/

Cheers

Jean-Frederic

Posted by Jason Brittain <ja...@mulesource.com>.

Posted by Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <de...@hanik.com>.
I get the error thrown by

Posted by Jason Brittain <ja...@mulesource.com>.

Posted by Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <de...@hanik.com>.
well, we have another repo called apache.releases that syncs to ibiblio
that we used to publish on. And I would assume that sonatype simply
sucks down the data from there.

Posted by Jason Brittain <ja...@mulesource.com>.

Posted by Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <de...@hanik.com>.

Posted by Jason Brittain <ja...@mulesource.com>.