Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by "Causevic, Dzenan" <dc...@navisite.com> on 2006/09/20 19:18:00 UTC

Trinidad Demo application

I am running Tomcat 5.5, I downloaded Trinidad demo application trinidad-demo-incubator-m1-SNAPSHOT.war and I placed it into $TOMCAT_HOME/webapps
I can view default Tomcat home page, however when I try to access Trinidad demo page I get 404 error. I am accessing demo page via http://localhost:8080/trinidad (I renamed trinidad-demo-incubator-m1-SNAPSHOT.war to trinidad.war on my local machine)

Anyone any clue?

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
On 9/20/06, Causevic, Dzenan <dc...@navisite.com> wrote:

> I am running Tomcat 5.5, I downloaded Trinidad demo application trinidad-demo-incubator-m1-SNAPSHOT.war and I placed it into $TOMCAT_HOME/webapps
> I can view default Tomcat home page, however when I try to access Trinidad demo page I get 404 error. I am accessing demo page via http://localhost:8080/trinidad (I renamed trinidad-demo-incubator-m1-SNAPSHOT.war to trinidad.war on my local machine)
>
> Anyone any clue?

no!
just tried the same works fine!

http://localhost:8080/trinidad/faces/index.jspx