Posted to users@felix.apache.org by "John E. Conlon" <jc...@verticon.com> on 2009/12/25 00:55:12 UTC

Karaf 1.2.0 console not sending cr on Linux

Doing a ssh to a karaf running in as a service presents a console that
does not seem to send carriage returns.  This makes the UI text jagged
and basically unuseable.

Here is the command I use to open a remote session.
ssh -p 8101 -l karaf tracker1

This works in 1.0.0. Has something changed and now needs to be
explicitly configured?

thanks,
John

Re: Karaf 1.2.0 console not sending cr on Linux

Posted by Chris Custine <ch...@gmail.com>.
I am fairly certain that this relates to the Mina/SSHD issue here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SSHD-67

which is also tracked at Karaf here:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-1939

This should be fixed in SSHD soon, but in the mean time there is a patch
attached to the first issue if you want to patch and build SSHD from SVN.

Chris

--
Chris Custine
FUSESource :: http://fusesource.com