Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by James Yong <ja...@apache.org> on 2017/04/27 04:00:09 UTC

iframe tag

Hi all,

I am doing a simple studio plugin. Need an iframe for displaying an OFBiz page.
Proposing a new tag, called iframe, which can be used within the html tag like this:
 platform-specific > html > iframe.

Regards,
James Yong

Re: iframe tag

Posted by James Yong <ja...@apache.org>.
Hi Taher,

I will try without iframe and see how it goes.
Thanks.

Regards,
James

Re: iframe tag