Posted to user@ctakes.apache.org by Sai Anuroop <sa...@abzooba.com> on 2015/05/14 14:13:21 UTC

Java command to add umls credentials

Hello,

I am a new person to ctakes.I want to add umls username and password to
ctakes.I searched for already existing archives but the java commands
presented there are not working for me.it would be of great help if the
whole process of adding is explained step by step.

Regards,

Vetsa Sai Anuroop

Abzooba India Infotech Private Limited

10th Floor, Infinity Benchmark, Block EP GP, Sector V, Salt Lake, Kolkata –
700 091, West Bengal, India

This e-mail and any attachments transmitted with it are confidential and
may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient or if you
have received this e-mail in error, you must destroy all copies incl.
attachments and notify the sender by return e-mail or by phone. Any
dissemination, distribution or other use of the contents of this message by
anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. Abzooba
does not guarantee that this email has not been monitored, intercepted and
amended or that it is virus or error free. Any views expressed in this
message are those of the individual sender. All liabilities of the Abzooba
Group and its entities for any damages resulting from e-mail use are
excluded.

Re: Java command to add umls credentials

Posted by Lance Eason <la...@iodinesoftware.com>.
Sai,

Instructions are here in the user install guide:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CTAKES/cTAKES+3.2+User+Install+Guide#cTAKES3.2UserInstallGuide-(Recommended)AddUMLSaccessrights

You just need to add 2 system properties ctakes.umlsuser and
ctakes.umlspw.  You can either do that as described by adding the
properties to the command that starts the java vm or if you're embedding it
in another codebase you can set them directly before starting cTAKES:

System.setProperty("ctakes.umlsuser", username);
System.setProperty("ctakes.umlspw", password);

On Thu, May 14, 2015 at 7:13 AM, Sai Anuroop <sa...@abzooba.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am a new person to ctakes.I want to add umls username and password to
> ctakes.I searched for already existing archives but the java commands
> presented there are not working for me.it would be of great help if the
> whole process of adding is explained step by step.
>
> Regards,
>
> Vetsa Sai Anuroop
>
> Abzooba India Infotech Private Limited
>
> 10th Floor, Infinity Benchmark, Block EP GP, Sector V, Salt Lake, Kolkata
> – 700 091, West Bengal, India
>

> This e-mail and any attachments transmitted with it are confidential and
> may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient or if you
> have received this e-mail in error, you must destroy all copies incl.
> attachments and notify the sender by return e-mail or by phone. Any
> dissemination, distribution or other use of the contents of this message by
> anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. Abzooba
> does not guarantee that this email has not been monitored, intercepted and
> amended or that it is virus or error free. Any views expressed in this
> message are those of the individual sender. All liabilities of the Abzooba
> Group and its entities for any damages resulting from e-mail use are
> excluded.

*Lance Eason*
Iodine Software
Vice President of Engineering