Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by "Ben Spark (SEI)" <bs...@sei-it.com> on 2001/03/27 18:19:26 UTC

Re: IllegalArgumentException AND Re: Unable to resolve namespace URI for 'xsd'

Antonio,

Thanks. You solved my problem also. My problem was similar:

Has anyone experienced the following error response with the addressbook
sample (distributed with SOAP 2.1):

<SOAP-ENV:Fault>
    <faultcode>SOAP-ENV:Client</faultcode>
    <faultstring>Unable to resolve namespace URI for 'xsd'.</faultstring>
    <faultactor>/soap/servlet/rpcrouter</faultactor>
</SOAP-ENV:Fault>

when running the sample app samples.addressbook.GetAddress.

I am able to get the sample app samples.addressbook.GetAllListings to work,
but it takes no parameters and therefore does not use the "xsd" namespace.

Maybe the XercesJ 1.2.3 is not be trying to "resolve namespaces".