Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Konovalov, Oleg " <ol...@citi.com> on 2009/02/25 15:23:09 UTC

RE: Forms builder

Job,

I was able to get a fair amount of info on Orbeon,
but on Chiba - it's almost nothing: most links are broken (demo, etc.),
I can't gather much at all. Could you recommend a good source of info?

Have you tried Orbeon Form Builder ?  What's your impression ?

Have you tried Lotus Forms ?

Thank you,
Oleg.

Posted by "Konovalov, Oleg " <ol...@citi.com>.
I think, that project died about 2006  :-(

Pity !

Oleg.

Posted by Jeroen Reijn <j....@onehippo.com>.
Hi Oleg,