Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by Sun Choi <sc...@bigfootinteractive.com> on 2001/02/22 15:04:13 UTC

HTML::Embperl::Req::SetSessionCookie generates error

Previous mail's subject heading was misleading, so this is like an echo...

I have Apache::Session version 1.53 by the way and

HTML::Embperl::Req::SetupSession ($req_rec) is called prior to
SetSessionCookie method and the returned value of reference to %udat is
properly populated from sessoin data.

Any help would be appreciated, Thanks.

Posted by Gerald Richter <ri...@ecos.de>.
Hi,

thanks for the addtional infos. I just checked it out and you are right.
It's an bug in 1.3.1. Try to change line 1797 and 1798 in Embperl.pm from

        my $id     = $udat -> getid ;
        my $initialid     = $udat -> getinitialid ;

        my ($initialid, $id, $modified)     = $udat -> getids ;

Please let me know if this works for you

Gerald