Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com> on 2001/10/18 21:51:37 UTC

Compliance with JAX-RPC 1.0 Public EA Release

Team,

Here's what i have noticed so far.

1. Axis version of javax.xml.rpc.Stub is an abstract class, JAX-RPC's is an interface
2. Their javadocs.zip does not contain javax.xml.rpc.holders package at all, though it is
mentioned in the PDF.
3. We have javax.xml.rpc.FaultException, they don't.
4. We have javax.xml.rpc.encoding.XMLType, they don't.
5. They have a javax.xml.rpc.soap.SOAPHeaderFault, we don't.

Apart from these big things, there are some additional methods, some places where there are some
more exceptions they throw etc...

So what is the plan?

Thanks,
dims