Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by ma...@cnedi69.cnafmail.fr on 2001/05/21 14:10:59 UTC

Réf. : RE: BadTargetObjectURI

> I just discover something which can help some futures SOAP users :
even if you specifically put the directory where is stored the *.class of
the service, the error message " " will be bypassed when you'll start the
server Tomcat from the directory where the service is stored !!!!

hi,
   The error BADOBJECTURI would due to classpath problem ,just set the
classpath to sourcefile to which you want to access the method.
hope it will work.
rgds,
senthil