Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Abdul Azeem Khan <nu...@yahoo.com> on 2006/02/26 15:30:17 UTC

JDBC test problem

AOA,
  i am using JMeter for buliuding a JDBC test plan.i am using ORACLE 9i as database.i have downloaded postgresql.jar and also added it to class path.in my test first i create a thread grp then a JDBC configuration elemnt and then JDBC request and then of course a listner.but still i am gettin error that no suitable driver available.i have configured JDBC configuration element just as shown in the documentation..can any one plzz help me out here....thanx

  regards
  azeem

Re: JDBC test problem

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Surely postgresql.jar is for use with Postgres, not Oracle?

Try downloading the appropriate Oracle jar.

Also, it seems (from recent comments here) that the "no suitable
driver" message can also be generated if the connection string is
wrong - even if the driver jar is present and correct. The Oracle
documentation should tell you what to use.

S.