Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by parkhekishor <ki...@highmark.in> on 2012/04/06 15:22:17 UTC

Synonyms Engine & Map

I created Index with synonyms engine which has following structure of Map :
map.put("us", new String []{"united states"  }
map.put("uk", new String[]{"United Kingdom"}

But it is not working? Is there any way to build index on map above
structure.

Re: Synonyms Engine & Map

Posted by Michael McCandless <lu...@mikemccandless.com>.
Hi, can you send this email to the java-user list instead?  This list
is for discussing internals of Lucene/Solr...

Also, can you provide more details?  What specifically went wrong...
maybe a small test case showing the issue...

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com