Posted to general@lucene.apache.org by Westin Zhang <zh...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/24 11:21:59 UTC

confused with solr4.2.1 index problem

Hi!
 I am from china.
With solr4.2.1,if I use cfs file format for my index,such file always been
created in memory,no matter how large it is.When I read the source code,I
found in CompoundFileWriter's method of createOutput:such as.
   [image: Inline image 1]
outputTaken is setted false when initialized.
So the pro always run the first IF, if I use NRTCachingDirectory to create
Output file,the IOContext is the Default ,but the real context,at the end
,this CFS file was created in memory.
 As time goes,My service take more and more memory.It is bad.
So I want to know if this is a bug or samething,if I don't use cfs,there
will have more index files.
What should I do to solve this problem.THANKS!!!!!!

Attach is my config file.