Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Niall Pemberton <ni...@blueyonder.co.uk> on 2005/11/05 17:37:45 UTC

Is subversion corrupted?

I was about to change something in the "core/branches/STRUTS_1_2_BRANCH" and
(stangely) many of the files were flagged as modified in my local copy - so
I deleted it and checked out a clean copy. However it doesn't look right to
me, the contents of "xdocs/userGuide/release-notes.xml" no longer reflect
the Struts 1.2.7 release and the "xdocs/userGuide/release-notes-1.2.4.xml"
file is missing.

I also had a look at the "core/tags/STRUTS_1_2_7" and the situation is the
same - which is not what was tagged when 1.2.7 was released.

I don't believe anyone has specifically changed these files either in
STRUTS_1_2_7 or STRUTS_1_2_BRANCH - which makes me think that somewhere
subversion has screwed up? Its especially worrying that the STRUTS_1_2_7 tag
no longer appears to reflect what was released.

Anyone go any ideas on this?

Niall

Re: Is subversion corrupted?

Posted by Niall Pemberton <ni...@blueyonder.co.uk>.
OK, ignore this I'm just going mad!

Should have been looking at "doc/userGuide/release-notes-1.2.4.xml" and
"doc/userGuide/release-notes.xml"

Niall