Posted to rpc-user@xml.apache.org by ry...@kodak.com on 2002/04/26 22:13:50 UTC

Help - Fatal error parsing XML

From: Ryan D. Cuprak

Hello,
  I am at a loss about the following error message:

Fatal error parsing XML: end tag </H4> does not match begin tag <P>
Fatal error parsing XML: end tag <BODY> does not match begin tag <HR>
Fatal error parsing XML: end tag </HTML> does not match begin tag <H4>
Fatal error parsing XML: unexpected end of file found.

Code making the call:
Object obj = client.execute("partylineclient.recieve" , params );

(obj is null upon the return of this code).
I have validated that the server is running fine - I ran the commandline
program and cut and pasted the url/port/procedure/message from the program.
It is quite obvious that someone is sending back an HTML page but I have no
idea what the content of the page is nor why the xml-rpc server would send
such a page back.

Note, it doesn't matter what procedure I put in the execute, I always get
the same output.

Any help would be appreciated, I am not going to compile the xml-rpc code
into my program and set break points.

Thanks,
-Ryan