Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Marc Logemann <ml...@logemann.org> on 2008/06/15 13:50:18 UTC

Struts2: result annotation not working when using Spring?

Hi,

i am creating my actions via Spring. This works very well. But even
though i use the "actionPackages" parameter of the FilterDispatcher,
my @Result annotations dont work. Is this a Spring integration issue
or what?

I am getting this error in the frontend:

# No result defined for action de.logentis.bwh.actions.SpringAction
and result success
File: 	file:/Users/marclogemann/Applications/dev/java/apache-
tomcat-6.0.16/webapps/bwh/WEB-INF/classes/struts.xml

Of course i dont have any result defined in struts.xml. I wanted to
use annotations instead. Thanks for answers.

most likely its a newbie question, but i have not found any infos on
that.

--
regards
Marc Logemann