Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Nicolai Guido Klausen <ud...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/15 09:55:30 UTC

What is the latest stable version?

Hey

What is the latest stable version? All I see on the download page are
automatic builds of trunk and nightly builds

 Regards
  Nicolai

Re: What is the latest stable version?

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nicolai,

You are correct. When bug fixes are committed into the release these will
automatically be included into the nightly build of the release.

Regards,

Pierre

Posted by Nicolai Guido Klausen <ud...@gmail.com>.
Hey Pierre