Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com> on 2010/02/12 12:18:00 UTC

Re: svn commit: r909263 - /tuscany/sca-java-2.x/trunk/modules/binding-rmi-runtime/src/main/java/org/apache/tuscany/sca/binding/rmi/provider/RMIBindingInvoker.java

Hi Luciano

This breaks my build as SCAClientProxyHandler refers to it. Were there
changes there that you didn't check in? I can add a fix to fluff up a
message so that invoke() can be called but I'll roll this back to get
the build going just in case you have other changes that are not in
yet.

Regards

Simon

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 3:18 AM, Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi Luciano
>
> This breaks my build as SCAClientProxyHandler refers to it. Were there
> changes there that you didn't check in? I can add a fix to fluff up a
> message so that invoke() can be called but I'll roll this back to get
> the build going just in case you have other changes that are not in
> yet.
>
> Regards
>
> Simon

Sorry for the breakage, and thanks for fixing it :)

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende