Posted to users@maven.apache.org by lincoln zheng <li...@hotmail.com> on 2004/12/27 14:37:47 UTC

I run maven cactus:test, but it asking for buil file

Hi all the mavens,
I just try to test the cactus sample come the cactus product.
I run maven cactus:test, but the ProjectHelpImpl.java said missing
build.xml. for maven, it should read maven jelly file
Thanks

RE: I run maven cactus:test, but it asking for buil file

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.
Hi Lincoln,

This is really a Cactus question. I'd suggest you use the Cactus mailing
list.

Thanks
-Vincent

Posted by lincoln zheng <li...@hotmail.com>.
Dear all the mavens,
the following is the out put when I run maven cactus:test
but it want buil.xml

C:\testcactus2>maven cactus:test
__  __
|  \/  |__ _Apache__ ___
| |\/| / _` \ V / -_) ' \  ~ intelligent projects ~
|_|  |_\__,_|\_/\___|_||_|  v. 1.0.1

build:start:

war:init:

war:war-resources:
    [copy] Copying 1 file to
C:\testcactus2\target\maven-cactus-sample\WEB-INF

java:prepare-filesystem:

java:compile:
    [echo] Compiling to C:\testcactus2/target/classes

java:jar-resources:

test:prepare-filesystem:

test:test-resources:

test:compile:
    [echo] No test source files to compile.

test:test:
    [echo] No tests to run.

war:webapp:
    [echo] Assembling webapp maven-cactus-sample

war:war:
    [echo] Building WAR maven-cactus-sample
    [jar] Building jar: C:\testcactus2\target\maven-cactus-sample.war

cactus:init:

cactus:init-report:

cactus:compile:

cactus:cactifywar:
    [cactifywar] Analyzing war:
C:\testcactus2\target\maven-cactus-sample.war
    [cactifywar] Building war:
C:\testcactus2\target\maven-cactus-sample-cactus.war

cactus:test:
    [cactus]
    [cactus] Running tests against websphereserver1
    [cactus]
java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\testcactus2\build.xml (The system cannot
find the file specified)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.helper.ProjectHelperImpl.parse(ProjectHelperImpl.java:178)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.ProjectHelper.configureProject(ProjectHelper.java:117)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Ant.execute(Ant.java:379)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.CallTarget.execute(CallTarget.java:143)
        at
org.apache.cactus.integration.ant.container.GenericContainer$Hook.execute(GenericContainer.java:149)
        at
org.apache.cactus.integration.ant.container.GenericContainer.startUp(GenericContainer.java:324)
        at
org.apache.cactus.integration.ant.container.ContainerRunner$1.run(ContainerRunner.java:179)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)
Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\testcactus2\build.xml (The
system cannot find the file specified)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.helper.ProjectHelperImpl.parse(ProjectHelperImpl.java:145)
        ... 7 more
--- Nested Exception ---