Posted to dev@reef.apache.org by Dongjoon Hyun <do...@apache.org> on 2016/05/29 07:37:08 UTC

What about turning off Jenkins?

Hi, All.

What about turning off Jenkins for now?

If possible, we can give Jenkins another proper roles for our project.

Warmly,
Dongjoon.

RE: What about turning off Jenkins?

Posted by Mariia Mykhailova <ma...@microsoft.com>.
We can create separate Jenkins jobs for any role we want regardless of whether we disable or enable our current Java testing job. We used to have several Jenkins jobs previously, and it's possible to create more without affecting this one.

-Mariia

Posted by Markus Weimer <ma...@weimo.de>.
On 2016-05-31 11:38 AM, Mariia Mykhailova wrote:
> What kind of another proper roles do you have in mind?

Making new SNAPSHOT builds available in a repository comes to mind,
either nightly or in reaction to commits to `master`.

Markus

Re: What about turning off Jenkins?

Posted by Dongjoon Hyun <do...@apache.org>.
Oh, I see. You are working on that. :)

For now, just Github-bot (detecting new PRs and adds links to the related
JIRA).

Anyway, thank you for your efforts on our build systems!

Dongjoon.