Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/22 14:40:52 UTC

cross posting

On Sep 22, 2011, at 4:29 AM, Rex Wang wrote:

> Hi PMC members, please help review and vote ! :-)

There's been a lot of cross-posting (multiple mailing lists on a single email), recently. Personally, that means emails get filed in strange places by my mailer. I now have an Aries vote thread getting filed in my Geronimo folder. Parts of an email thread end up in multiple folders.  Many times people will "Reply" instead of "Reply All".

I'd prefer to see relevant emails forwarded to geronimo dev, instead of cross-posted... Anybody else feel that way?

--kevan

Re: cross posting

Posted by Rex Wang <rw...@gmail.com>.
Ok.. I will use "fw" next time.