Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Chris Curvey <cc...@earthlink.net> on 2003/06/24 22:14:24 UTC

networking existing repository (newbie)

Hi all,

I'm trying to network my existing Subversion repository.  I got as far
as adding the LoadModule directives in httpd.conf, but I get

Starting httpd: Syntax error on line 194 of /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load /etc/httpd/modules/mod_dav_svn.so into server:
/etc/httpd/modules/mod_dav_svn.so: undefined symbol: ap_lookup_provide

Any idea what I missed?

--
Curvey Consulting
www.chriscurvey.com

Re: networking existing repository (newbie)

Posted by Greg Stein <gs...@lyra.org>.
Hi Chris! Small world...  :-)

On Tue, Jun 24, 2003 at 06:14:24PM -0400, Chris Curvey wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm trying to network my existing Subversion repository.  I got as far
> as adding the LoadModule directives in httpd.conf, but I get
>
> Starting httpd: Syntax error on line 194 of /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf:
> Cannot load /etc/httpd/modules/mod_dav_svn.so into server:
> /etc/httpd/modules/mod_dav_svn.so: undefined symbol: ap_lookup_provide
>
> Any idea what I missed?

Woah... what version of Apache have you got running? That symbol should be
present in Apache 2.0.46 (the required minimum version of Apache).

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/