Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com> on 2020/04/04 12:56:02 UTC

/contribute on website

Hi, folks,

I'm thinking of adding a /contribute page to httpd.apache.org

Full context is here:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r5b6538a600f7e8ad1a7c31d2b1881882fea190b80930e51a591f500e%40%3Cdev.community.apache.org%3E

What I want is a one-stop place that tells people where the code is, and
how to go about contributing. This might be largely links to other
places, since we do already have this info scattered about.

This is part of my larger plan to make Apache projects more accessible
to beginners. Mostly because I get SO FRUSTRATED with how long I have to
spend digging for this information every single time I try to submit a
patch to one of these projects.

Thoughts?

--
Rich Bowen